Beiträge von manu

Zitat

Original von shapeseven:

absolutely. I was joking, too - bring on the bitterness.

Here we all know the Alphatime,seconds, minutes, hours, days, months and years passed not at the same speed as the common time; :biggrin:
    maybe a inspiration source for a new song Marian? :totlach:

september 2013 marian and co have new ideas for the tracks and returning in studio,release some guitars and additionnal drums,plan the release for november,
    october the words for the single doesn\'t feet well with the music,marian goes to rewrite some parts of the songs,album posponed to december,
    november the new lyrics a re fantastic but they doesn\'t match with the single,alphaville return in the studio to reworks the music.single posponed to january14 and album to february 14
    Janurary the band works with a new producer for the final mix of the album
    during the new single\'s session they find new good ideas for the forthcoming album.Album and single postoned to the spring...
    march during the first hearing of the new album the band is disappointed with the final mix and decide to return in the studio to rework the sounds
    april during the jam session they recording some new guitar parts overdrums and basslines...at the same time Marian have a great idea for a song they work on it and decide they put it on the album as first single
    may they return in the studio to release the new new new single but the words doesn\'t match very well to the song,marain call the outsider to write lyrics but this last is overbooked and have no time before september.
    september outsider write some lyrics for the new single and the band return to studio to release the new version of the new new single.
    october marian discober that the lyrics for the new single could be great with an another songs that they left over.
    november 14 the band return in studio to works on new songs,writing lyrics,releasing some guitar parts basslines additionnal drums new synth sounds
    december they contact a new new new producer for the mix of the album
    march 15 the work is finish but universal want to overproduced the album and give the master to two german producer.
    may 15 Marian and universal are not on the same way for the single choice,
    june 15 finally they find an agreement and Universal decide to launch the new single in august 15 and the album in september.
    July during the hearing of the final mix the band and Universal are horrify with the new final mix of the album.
    they decide to rework the master and recall Strauss the first producer who worked on the new album
    unfortunately he doesn\'t to be free before february16.
    the band and the record compagny decide to wait until he will be free to rework with the band.
    march 16 after intense session with the new producer alphaville offcially announce the album\'s release date for end september 2016 and a single for end august....
    To be continued

I was talking about the backvocals from dance with me.lol

Zitat

Original von [anja]:

Martin didnt sing on CALL ME ...

(source: Martin Lister)

aie aie aie,the lyrics from call me were a total improvisation sometimes by marian;maybe the time to have a screen with the lyrics.
    Please Martin stop to sing the backvocals,they didn\'t fit with the music.

Why just make a song a for a hand of people? i can\'t understand that the band not make it on the Klangwelt from the official site.
    OK i understand it\'s a competition and just a few of the gamers have the chance to have the song,but it disappoint me from the band to make such things.

Zitat

Original von ways:
    Wo war Martin in Craiova??? ... und wer stand da an den Keyboards?

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Look he is behind Charlie!

September october no new album,maybe november(at the shortest time)

Welche Pläne hat Alphaville in der nächsten Zeit? Ist eine neue CD in Planung? „Wir arbeiten dran. Arbeitstitel ist „Strange Attractor“. Die meisten Titel haben wir bereits eingespielt, die restlichen Sessions werden sich noch bis auf Ende August erstrecken. Mit einer Veröffentlichung ist frühestens in diesem Herbst oder aber im Frühjahr 2013 zu rechnen, hängt von unserer Plattenfirma ab.“