Beiträge von Eva

Hallo, danke für alles photos aus Prag! Sie sind wirklich sehr schön! Und ich wirklich muss Deutsch lernen! ...mein Deutsch-sprechen must komisch sein :D

Hope you enjoyed your days in Prague... For me it was amazing as I met a lot of real-fans from Germany, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia, Poland, Czech Rep., England and Israel (any country missing?). It felt like one big international familly - people having one important thing in common - that is amazing indeed!

It took me one week to fall down from Alphaville-heaven, now still thinking about those special moments... X-mas woke me up a little :p

So I realised I can never be sitting during AV gig :)))

Hi Ivo, Nicola and Katrin!!! Ha, I just registrated, but that\'s all because of German everywhere, hmm :-/

Thank you once again for such a GREAT, GREAT, the GREATEST weekend! It was a fun and I really enjoyed it - thanks not just to AV, but also to you, yeah ;) Hope everything was alright on your way home.
    I believe we will see each other again soon! Leipzig, Pirna, Vienna, whatever... Please don´t forget to send me all the photos. Thanx! Kisses and hugs from Rokycany :*